Statistical Programmer (Pharmaceutical)
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by WA Consultants
Statistical Programmer required for a consultancy position Gothenburg, Sweden.
To join a team of statisticians and statistical programmers to provide programming expertise to the design, reporting, interpretation and documentation of the clinical development programs.
- Minimum educational level is a BSc degree in a relevant subject such as statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science, life science or engineering.
- Good collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in using programming to structure and analyze data, in at least one tool, such as SAS, R, SQL and Python
- Experience from clinical data standards, drug development or other related fields
- Expertise in multiple programming software such as SAS, R, SQL and Python
- Experience from drug development or other related fields
Candidates should be able to work independently and have a positive, goal oriented and problem-solving attitude. It is essential to have good organizational and communication skills and you should be able to analyze and summarize your results and be comfortable in presenting them.
To arrange an interview, please send CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.