SAP FICO Consultant - S/4 HANA Global Greenfield Implementation.
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
The below job opportunity is for a Permanent role if you are only considering freelance roles, please accept our apologies in advance.
Are you looking for a new job opportunity?
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium is looking for a SAP FICO Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company to work on a global ERP program and working on a large scaled S/4 HANA Project. The client is an industry leader with business units in over 30 countries and over 11,000 employees.
- Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing SAP at least 10 years' experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering preferred or equivalent experience required.
- S/4 HANA experience.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- FICO applications using Classic/New GL, PCA, CO-PA, PC, Assets, Material Ledger and other SAP modules.
- Promote best practice concepts in all areas of solution design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Project management, and conflict resolution skills.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below)
Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further? We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.