Oracle Database Administrator (Contract to Hire)
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Four-year college degree required in computer science or information systems required. Advance degree preferred.
- 7 - 9 years of functional and technical experience.
- Experience in Oracle database administration in a complex environment required
- Solid Oracle background on Linux platforms. Oracle 11g & 12g on Linux preferred.
- Oracle upgrading and patching experiencing is required.
- Tuning, ADDM, AWR, and Trace Analyzer experience is required.
- PL/SQL experience is required.
- Oracle RMAN experience is required.
- Shell Scripting and Perl experience is required.
- RDBMS analysis and design experience is required.
- Oracle Partitioning is preferred.
- Oracle Flashback experience is preferred
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Cloud Control for Database Management experience is preferred
- Windows experience is preferred
- Ability to participate in off-hours (night and weekend) tasks and projects and be willing to act in a 24x7 database support role is required.