Experienced Front-End 2013 Sharepoint Developer
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Confidential
We are a global consulting and design business, enabling clients to more powerfully make decisions, transform and implement. We are consultants, futurists, artists, designers, technologists, executive coaches and much more.
Founded in 2004 and working with Fortune 500 clients, our business model radically innovates traditional consulting. We are research led and thought leaders in harnessing digital to deliver people centric business transformation.
Ludic provides state of the art collaboration, learning, and engagement, Cloud-Based tools and platforms; builds amazing and beautiful experiences - programmes, events, media, technology, spaces. We help our clients solve their most complex problems.
Experienced Front-End 2013 Sharepoint Developer:
- Working as part of a wider team alongside UI/UX designers
- Developing (and possibly later maintaining) new intranet sites hosted on Sharepoint 2013
- Building dynamic and feature-rich site features that heavily utilise the Sharepoint API and native features such as Lists, Calendars and Libraries
- This role is mainly front end development, as well as the description above, we also require:
- Ready and able to work as part of a developer team
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue JS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github
- Produce well-commented, well-documented, tidy and readable code
- Fully aware of working and coding best-practices
- Able to come up with well thought-out and innovative solutions to programming problems
- Can communicate verbally in English
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable website
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Remote working from home
- Full-time, initial 2-month contract (extendable)
- £200 Per day