Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Coventry Building Society
We're looking for a Solutions Architect to define IT solutions to meet project, programme or other architectural engagement requirements, ensuring alignment to the IT Strategy and conforming to policies, standards, patterns and general good practice.
• A depth of full lifecycle solution delivery experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong architecture and design skills preferably in a Service Orientated Architecture
• Broad technical skills including
o Systems analysis and design
o Full systems lifecycle
o Knowledge of leading RDBMS technologies, IT infrastructure design, SOA and BPM, integration technologies, security architectures, cloud services, financial services
• Good understanding of IT architecture modelling tools and languages such as UML, BPMN, and TOGAF and Zachman
• Proven ability to explain complex concepts in a nontechnical way
• Proven record of working with business stakeholders and communicating complex problems in a business context
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £90k Annual