French Speaking Data Architect (AWS/Azure)
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Modis
We are currently looking for an Azure and AWS Data Architect for an 18 months contract in the Brussels, Belgium. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below?
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Need hands-on experience in large scale implementations of related projects, and you can advise a customer on the best architecture choices.
You should have a deep understanding and/or demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Data Warehousing approaches and methodologies (Inmon, Kimbal, etc)
- Business Intelligence traditional landscapes, tools and technologies, constraints and limitations, typical pitfalls and attentions points
- Data Lake and Big Data approaches architectures, NoSQL platforms, typical use cases and limitations, tools and ecosystems
- Data modelling techniques (ER modelling, Data Vault 2.0, dimensional modelling, ).
- Self-service BI, Data Labs, Data Sandbox best practices
- Real Time data ingestion and analytics
- Integrating Machine Learning in the IT landscape, industrialize and close the loop with business process to leverage the AI initiatives
- Data visualization tools and techniques
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.