Change Manager (Oracle EBS)
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
NV are looking for a change manager for an Oracle ERP programme in the Netherlands
- Responsible for ensuring that the FS defined Business Change approach and tools are applied appropriately across the project and/or are modified as appropriate in agreement with the FS Change Lead
- Responsible for detailed planning and delivery of change activities; reporting progress against plan and managing risks and issues and integrating (where appropriate) transformation programmes.
- Managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakeholders are engaged effectively to ensure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors, offshore business services centres.
- Mobilising and managing the change network; executing change impact assessments and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
- Executing business readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change
- Wworking with the relevant HR Lead to ensure that all HR deliverables and interdependencies are understood
- Enabling business to adopt and embed changes delivered
- Feedback lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement
Key skills required
- Experience of working in an Agile way
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to build a change network
- Ability to join up the dots in terms of change management thinking (systems thinking)
- Ability to facilitate change readiness
- Experience of work working on ERP (SAP or Oracle) or Finance Change Programmes
- Very detailed approach to change management
- Experience of corporate communications management.
- Consultancy experience - practice or internal
- Experience of working for a multinational