Power Electronic Engineer - up to €75 p/h
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Optimus Search
My Brussels based client is an industry leader in their field looking to bring on board an experienced, Electronics Engineer to start from 1/11. This project is expected to run for 18 months with on a rolling 6 month contract and would be best suited to candidates from a power electronic background.
For this position, we are searching for 2 candidates and have interview slots scheduled for week commencing 21/10 - this listing will be closed when the suitable candidates have been identified.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electronics/Electrical or Power Engineering
- Working experience with Power Electronics Design - for example MOSFET, IGBT
- Proven knowledge of DC-DC Converter/Inverter Design
- Schematic Capture experience
- PCB Design & Layout experience
- Design for EMC (desirable)
- Functional Safety - ISO26262 (desirable)