IT Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our clients team based in Zurich. This is a contract position until end of next year, December 2020.
Very good knowledge of French and German is required.
- Managing and identifying requirements and checking their content for quality and consistency with objectives
- Provision of analyses as a basis for management decisions
- Survey and analysis of functional and non-functional requirements
- Definition and acceptance of the test cases as well as support of the technical department in the execution of the tests
- Development of different solution approaches and creation of business cases
- Support of strategic and operative projects
- Higher business education (FH/Uni/ETH) or a well-founded further education as Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer
- 4-5 years professional experience, preferably in Finance industry
- Experience in handling project management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Experience in planning and supporting change management projects
- Strong service orientation, high flexibility and willingness to learn as well as good team skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Result oriented and independent personality with pleasure in networked thinking
- Proven IT affinity
Made it to read the whole thing? Still interested? Apply now..
Please note we can only consider candidates that are eligible to work in Switzerland.