SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MAASTRICHT (NETHERLANDS) - 7 MONTHS FREELANCE - 2 DAYS REMOTE/3 DAYS ON SITE
You'll create innovative mapping and location technologies to direct mobility for the better.
My client works in the automotive industry developing software to help drivers, travellers and cities to keep moving safely and quickly. You'll be working with Real Time map data and communicating it straight to AD and ADAS applications in the car and to mobiles.
- Design and implement C/C++ code developing products for safety critical applications;
- Maintaining and debugging current software codes
- Understand and contribute to requirements of customers;
- Improve software performance;
- Work in an agile team;
- Solve problems
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience with C/C++ language in product development;
- Experience in Embedded software development
- Preferably you have worked with Automotive systems before;
- Experience with developing safety critical software on RTOS (eg QNX);
- Experience with Automotive standards such as MISRA and ISO26262;
Job type: Full-time, 40 hours/week, 2 days remote, 3 days on site
Contract length: 7 months
Rate: €65 p/hr
Language: English and Dutch
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.