Machine Learning Researcher
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Consol Partners
Machine Learning Researcher
12 months +
€450 - €550 PER DAY
ConSol Partners' client in its Ireland Research Centre is starting a new research team that will focus on research and developing AI algorithms for solving such complex research challenges leveraging the recent advancements in AI. This position is expecting to have a strong AI background with deep AI algorithmic knowledge such as anomaly detection, reinforcement learning, supervised and un-supervised learning algorithms. For researching and developing scalable AI algorithms, the team will have access to large real datasets collected from the client's devices across Europe and will have access to Big Data processing infrastructure as needed (eg, GPUs, Spark Clusters).
The Ireland-based research team will work closely with the client's Consumer Business Group (CBG) in the Headquarters, CBG covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearables, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. ConSol Partners' client Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
- Responsible for researching and adapting recent concepts in AI for intelligence cloud operations.
- Responsible for conducting scientific comparative analysis of current traditional approaches for cloud operations with the newly developed AI techniques.
- Responsible for encapsulating the AI modules into workable research proof-of-concepts.
- Responsible for handling huge amount of data and hence, buildings scalable machine learning models.
- Responsible for technology transfer of the developed AI models and working closely with the client's business units.
- Responsible for patenting the novel technologies developed.
- PhD in a relevant field is preferred (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Math...) or Masters + 5 years of experience applying advanced AI techniques to real-world problems.
- Experience with Deep Learning (NNs, Recurrent NNs, Convolutional NNs, Encoder-Decoder with Attentions, Bayesian Deep Learning) with multivariate time-series data.
- Experience working with Deep Learning Programming frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, H20.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques.
- Proficient in Supervised Learning, Un-Supervised Learning, and Semi-Supervised Learning algorithms.
- Good Knowledge with Big Data stack technologies, eg Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Docker, Marathon, Kubernetes, Parquet, Thrift, Scala, NoSQL DB etc.
- Experience with Model-based Reinforcement Learning, MDPs and optimization.
- Publication track records in machine learning and computer science conferences and journals, including, but not limited to, ICML, NIPS, AISTATS, UAI, AAA.
- Experience in Cloud or Data Centres optimizations using AI is a great plus.
- Experience in setting up a big data Hadoop/Spark clusters is a great plus.
- Experience in the Telco Industry is a not necessary but is a great plus.
- Experience in working on Nvidia GPUs is a great plus.
- Experience in IP Filings and Patents is a great plus.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin & Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.