INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER- BRUSSELS- 6 MONTHS+ FREELANCE
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER BRUSSELS - 6 months+ FREELANCE
Responsibilities include, implementation and monitoring of the information security strategy within the company. Defining and maintaining the information security program along with other member of the security team. You will also need to ensure information systems are built, maintained and operated in a secure mode. You will follow the latest technology, with a focus on IT compliance and security.
- Experience in implementing certifications, such as ISO 27001, or are certified CISM
- Previous and relevant experience in the IT security sector
- Ability to analyse data and business objectives and report on acceptable risks
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work both independently and in a team
- Fluent in Dutch, Good working proficiency in English
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 6 months
- START DATE: NOVEMBER
- RATE: Euros Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call on (see below). Please pass this advert on to anyone who you think might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.