Cloud System Engineer/Developer
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
System Engineer/Developer vacancy requiring a profound Cloud, DNS and Python knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- In-depth knowledge in Enterprise Cloud Computing, Cloud Development and ability to work with Microsoft as the primary Cloud technology is a must
- Solid practical knowledge in the following technologies: RESTful APIs, Scripting (Bash, Python), Gradle, Groovy, Maven, Java and Testing (Unit-, Integration-, Behavior-driven), Documentation (GitHub pages, Maven sites, Sphinx)
- Solid knowledge and practical experiences with technologies like DNS, TLS (PISA), General Networking and Zoning concepts as well as Authentication like PKI, Kerberos, SSO and New ISGA
- Experience in Infrastructure, Process Development and Mapping as well as very strong Automation and Orchestration abilities
- Languages: fluent English both in written and spoken
- Establishing new Cloud capabilities, developing and documenting aligned pipeline automation
- Specifying, Developing and documenting an agreed and aligned pipeline automation based on different orchestrators
- Creating a corresponding comprehensive implementation plan in an iterative way with sprints and demos to the customers at the end of a sprint
- Leading, driving, overseeing and coordinating execution of the implementation work
- Working with the various technology specialists to ensure team effectiveness and accelerated learning
Duration: 11 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14920
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.