Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: Hamble, Hampshire
Salary: £9.50 per hour / overtime at higher rates + call out payment
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week Monday-Friday + regular overtime and call out rota
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan, we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
* Operating Company vehicles which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate.
* Responsibility for ensuring all vehicle checks are undertaken prior to commencing any works. It is the postholders responsibility for ensuring all required equipment is located and stored on the allocated vehicle for the pursuance of works.
* Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified.
* Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices. In addition, the postholder will be required to participate in the cleaning of the tanker barrel, adhering to safe working practices and ensuring correct PPE worn for this task.
* Responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment. This includes ensuring all equipment is fit for purpose and used in the correct manner.
* Works to be carried out in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The postholder is required to use knowledge and experience to contribute to the pursuance of works and meet customer demand and satisfy works.
* Responsibility for cleaning all plant and equipment post job. The postholder will also be responsible for identifying repair work required. This includes ensuring the depot, yard area and office facility is clean and tidy.
* Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
* Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
* Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements or possible opportunities.
* This list is not exhaustive, and the postholder will be expected to undertake any other duties for which they are suitably qualified for and experienced to undertake, as requested by management
* The successful candidate must possess knowledge and experience of completing RAMS docume
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£10.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£23.9k - £27.3k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£27.1k - £30.6k Annual
£21k - £27.1k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual