Release Engineer - Netherlands
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Release Engineer - We are looking for experienced Release Engineers to join one of Netherlands' largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 12 months contract/permanent basis in the Hague.
You are the brains of the operations and you know better than anyone how to get the IT processes more agile and ensure continuous improvement? In this role, you will be coordinating the release process and incorporating it in a central and automated release model. You will be a key player when it comes to process control and quality control, monitoring of improvement and processes as well as planning and monitoring releases.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in medium/large tech projects, preferably in an E-commerce environment
- High expertise in Agile release processes
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Release experience
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Jenkins, GitHub, Azure experience
- Experience working in DevOps and Agile environment and readiness to blend into a dynamic team
- Have a data-driven mindset
- Experience in implementing and configuring release tooling to automate release processes
- Minimum HBO education in IT
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent bonus scheme
- 27.5 vacation days + 13 ADV
- Working in a dynamic and fun team where challenges are dealt with in a collaborative, open and informal environment.
- Training budget for professional and personal development - we want to grow together through learning.
- Laptop, telephone, gym (even your very own personal trainer!)
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment or reach out for a confidential discussion - Interviews soon!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €500 Daily