Clinical Lab Assistant
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Clinical Lab Assistant needs 1-2 years of clinical research experience
Clinical Lab Assistant requires;
- Some college,
- with lab experience Science background
Clinical Lab Assistant duties:
- Assist Clinical Coordinators in preparing and executing clinical studies which support product claims for Beauty Care, Laundry and Adhesive businesses.
- Prepare documents for clinical studies, assist in study material preparation, interview and administer informed consent to clinical study subjects.
- Collect data from clinical instrument readings, data entry, quality check of clinical binders, lab preparation before and after study, responsible for assuring large groups of subjects are aware of the study activities, as well as any other information pertinent to them.
- Communicate instructions effectively.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job