Digital Content Coordinator
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Sentinel IT LLP
Our client is a large Media & Broadcast client seeking a number of Digital Content Coordinators to be responsible for publishing, display of content and virtual assets for a large global project. This is a high profile and business critical project.
- You will be involved in the creation of and lead all content efforts.
- Coordinate with Editor in Chief, News Editors, remote teams and local colleagues on Content best practices, creation, collaboration etc.
- Put the end user at the centre of the conversation
- Involved in original report, aggregation or translation relevant content across all platforms
- Involved in community management for social handles to help build traffic and followers.
You must have experience with:
- Web Content Management Systems
- Similar level position in a consumer facing website
- Solid news experience/judgement
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and what drives fan interest
- Proficient in Social Media tools
If you are interested in learning more, please apply with your CV and contact details.