Microsoft Azure IaaS Product Owner
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Microsoft Azure IaaS Product Owner vacancy requiring for our Zürich based client in the financial sector.
- Expertise in consulting with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Competency of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft IaaS along with knowledge and experience working with MS Azure PaaS, SaaS is also an asset
- Expertise in IT operations management, testing, systems security, databases and mobility considerations as well as background to work with global teams and offshore resources
- Confidence to communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Practical knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure subscriptions and billing methodologies
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Shaping and implementing the strategy that will be required to move bespoke applications from an on-premises Datacenter to IaaS on the MS Azure Cloud
- Implementing technological standards in the Cloud and Azure environment
- Liaising the migration project cycles, providing support in terms of analysing requirements, creating, assigning duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure
- Ensuring professional and technical reviews to guide your stakeholder to the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
- Defining roles and working with all necessary partners to enable the new IaaS Azure service offering
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.