IT Asset Project Lead
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
A multi-national client is looking for an IT Asset/ITIL Project Lead who can run a project in the Lab envirnoment. The project is about implementing an IT Asset (IT Components) process into the organization (worldwide).
- Inventory and clean-up of their non-standard assets
- Quality IT asset management across the sites
- Portfolio management
- Creation of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Support model review
- Information Risk Management controls and visibility in lightly managed applications
- Visibility on IT costs (infrastructure, support, applications etc.) of our labs
- ServiceNow experience is critical, because the IT Asset is being done in ServiceNow;
- IT Asset Management experience.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€9.33 - €9.33 Hourly
€50k - €80k Annual