Risk Model Engineer
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I hope you are well.
Currently i am recruiting for Risk Model Engineer's to work for the biggest financial provider in the Netherlands. My client is a financial provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries so you can only imagine the scope of their modelling projects. You will be the risk model expert within a multidisciplinary team that ensures high quality implementation of risk models and calculation engines in the professional IT environment.
To be considered you will have the following experience:
- A finished Masters or PhD in Econometrics, Applied Science, or similar
- 4- 5 years' experience of relevant working experience in a financial institute or bank
- Practical experience in developing credit risk models
- Practical experience in extracting data requirements via stakeholder interviews and analysis of documentation
- Practical experience in programming of calculation functionality
This role comes with some excellent benefits!
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.