Software Developer - DLT - Zurich
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their innovative & forward thinking organisation so they can continue the path they are on. You will be working closely with various business units as well as internal & external customers.
You will be:
- Designing, implementing and testing components of the distributed ledger platform.
- Supporting Product Owner and requirement engineers in understanding capabilities and limitations of the used technology
- Helping with time estimates and tasks prioritization
- Constantly acquiring new (work-related) knowledge and sharing it with co-workers
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration
- At a later stage, you will also be responsible to further develop the platform in daily operations as we are applying with DevOps principles
You need to have:
- Proven skills in software development of enterprise grade Server Side applications.
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient with strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at working in high performing and agile environments
- Solid working experience with enterprise Java technologies and tools
- Expert programming skills in Kotlin or Java
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and proficiency with SQL language
- Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems and working on distributed and/or multi-party transaction systems
- High interest in learning of new technologies and concepts
- Strong academic background with a good computing related degree from a leading University
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus)
In return they offer a highly competitive salary, individual career path, development opportunity & most importantly the experience of being a part of the worlds 1st regulated digital exchange using leading technologies.
If this has piqued your interest & are eligible to work in Switzerland (EU Passport or Swiss Permit) then I am keen to speak with you.
Simply apply with your CV or email me directly: (see below)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.