Associate/Director - Cyber Security, Strategy and Governance
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Devonshire Hayes
My client a World Renowned consultancy business, are looking to hire an Associate/Director for a newly formed Cyber Security practice.
Working on high-profile assignments in both the public and private sector across Cyber Security, and Digital Transformation. The right individual will hold extensive commercial experience (8 years +) in the area of Cyber Security, Governance, NIST and NIST 800:53, ISO 27k Standards, PCI-DSS, OWASP, CIS, etc preferably in a consultancy services firm or other similar environment.
Experience to include:
- Professional qualification such as CRISC, CISM, CISA is a must;
- Professional qualification such as SANS or CISSP, CIPP is a strong advantage;
- Relevant third level qualification in a technical based subject such as Computer Science, Information/Cyber Security or Cyber Crime;
- Relevant cyber security experience in large corporates/multinational environment in strategic roles will be of added advantage (financial services/fintech, renewables and/or consultancy)
- Successful delivery of PCI-DSS certification projects will be added advantage;
- Knowledge and techniques for cyber risk analysis, cyber risk quantification, cyber maturity ratings and improvement programmes, major cyber remediation programmes and addressing identified security gaps;
- Knowledge and capability to manage cyber security budgets;
- Knowledge of Privacy/EU Data Protection Directives/GDPR, etc.; EU Directives, including NIS;
- Knowledge of the Transformation Portfolio of services will be added advantage
- Leading engagements, provide guidance and knowledge sharing with team members.
- Participating in performing procedures of complex, judgemental, and/or specialized data protection and privacy issues, or cyber certification and implementation.
- Overseeing objectives, strategizing compliance with professional standards, and mitigate risks inherent in the engagement
- Review work performed by the engagement team and maintain relationships with client account leadership to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and services to be delivered
- Overseeing the execution of Information Security and privacy inherent to client engagements
- Identifying technological opportunities and evaluate the Information Security and privacy impacts on the client's business
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, promote teamwork and individual accountability with engagement team members using available technology, tools, and Information Security assets to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.