DevOps Engineer - Greenfield
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by McGregor Boyall
Greenfield Digital - Software and DevOps Engineer.
Multiple* - Digital Fintech - DUBLIN - £70k-£110k
A leading financial services organisation are undertaking ambitious growth plans in 2019 by developing a greenfield digital banking platform. They require multiple Software and DevOps Engineers, with strong experience of large-scale systems and a strong interest in the latest technical advancements within their field at a range of experience levels.
The environment is typical of a fintech, with great levels of creativity and autonomy required, in order to best utilise this greenfield digital banking platform.
You will be building innovative solutions dedicated to automating software and infrastructure. This will include custom solutions, as well as open source DevOps tools that build and deploy automation, monitoring and data gathering for their delivery pipeline.
The DevOps Engineer will design, develop, test and implement solutions for our cloud environments. The successful candidate will work with the firm's Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications.
- AWS cloud experience essential
- Container Orchestration/Virtualization Experience (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm or Mesos)
- In-Depth OS Experience (RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows Server)
- Dev tools experience (Github, Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong experience with resilience and performance testing environment set-up & management
- Programming Skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash or Go)
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Candidates from a Development background (Java, Python, UX, etc)
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.