MS Azure and Office 365 Engineer
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
MS Azure and Office 365 Engineer
Irish Semi state body with globally renowned reputation in the agri food sector is now looking for an MS Azure and Office 365 Engineer for the Operations Team at their Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
The Operations team in Dublin provides a centralized ICT service to group companies in Europe, Africa, Middle East, China and America. The Operations team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of performance and availability in a Microsoft Azure, Global Network monitoring, hardware/software upgrades, data/network security and the maintenance of the company's24 x 7 Datacentre.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to work with a broad range of technologies in a 24 x 7 environment. You will work closely with the ICT Infrastructure Manager to develop and implement corporate infrastructure policies.
With great benefits and generous remuneration package, the MS Azure and Office 365 Engineer role offers candidates the opportunity to develop their careers in a dynamic, supportive working environment.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Overall administration and management of Office 365 including Exchange, Sharepoint, Azure, Skype for Business and One Drive.
* Maintain Office 365 security posture via Secure Score.
* Partner with IT project teams to design, build, and deploy Sharepoint Online solutions.
* Lead Data migrations from onpremise locations to SPO
* Manage existing SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
* Administor a Multi-Domain Active Directory environment, assist in the consolidation of the same.
* Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
* Mobile Device Management - InTune policy management of Phones and Laptops
* IT Service Continuity. Monitor and resolve Local & Azure backups & Azure Site Recovery replication.
* Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies.
* Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability and efficiency of our existing Office 365 infrastructure.
* Creation and ongoing maintenance of Office 365 policies and procedure documentation.
* Experience administering 1000+ user base - O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
* At least 5 years experience with Exchange or Sharepoint administration, developing Sharepoint solutions and providing support in a large organization in geographically dispersed areas.
* Active Directory and Azure AD management and migration experience
* Good PowerShell Scripting experience
* Microsoft Azure Management with Application and Server migrations a plus
* Good knowledge of IIS and/or Azure Webapp is advantageous
* Microsoft SCOM and SCCM experience is advantageous
* VMware vSphere & Windows Server Management
* Familiarity with a 24 x 7 critical environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
* The ability to work to deadlines, on own initiative and out of hours as/if required in ensuring minimum business disruption.
* Accuracy and attention to detail are both essential
* Strong team player, keen on contributing to & improving the team.
* VMWare vSphere
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Microsoft Technology Associate O365
* Microsoft Azure Administrator
* ITIL Foundation
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site