Senior Architecture Lead - SAP Master Data Governance - Sunbury - 6 mo
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by ABW Recruitment
My Client a leading Energy Supplier based in Sunbury requires a Senior Architecture Lead - SAP Master Data Governance
My client has embarked on an ambitious plan to modernize and transform using digital technologies to drive efficiency, effective and new business models.
You are the senior architecture lead for our most critical projects or services. A technologist at heart, you are passionate about planning and building compelling services and products. You will motivate and inspire a project delivery team to deliver robust and cost-effective IT solutions. You will stay ahead of innovative technologies and demonstrate your understanding through effective and rapid delivery. The choices you make will define the fitness for purpose of our IT capabilities and ultimately the success of our business.
You believe that delivering an effective solution depends on several key factors: a deep understanding of business need; rigorous project planning (with a bias for short-term action); and fostering strong relationships. You will operate in a dynamic and delivery-focused environment, with the resources of one of the world's most forward-thinking IT departments and leading IT vendors at your fingertips. You are confident working across cultures and can help make sure the voice of each team member is heard.
At the company, all the roles are within Chapters. While your role will continue to remain within the Chapter, your initial activities described below may change over time.
- The MDM Principal Architect provides strategic guidance with respect to Master Data Management best practices and mentors business leaders, analysts and developers who own, produce, improve, and use data. The role may also be required to mediate and resolve conflicts between people and different parts of the organization.
- Developing the required MDM strategies.
- Evaluating technology options to meet business needs and requirements.
- Defining and advising on deployment options and creating deployment roadmaps.
- Practical leadership in SAP master data management & associated tools.
- Must have a technical background and be able to lead data integration, Datamodelling, MDM workflow leading and guiding design teams to deliver the required services.
- Articulating and maintaining the architecture vision.
- Working with technology providers, screening markets and constantly looking out for continues improvement opportunities.
- Building and maintaining senior level relationships and influencing skills.
- Proven solutions architect/whilst remaining hands-on
- SAP MDG expert
- SAP S/4 HANA expertise
- Master Data Governance - implementation of strategies for complex management of customer and vendor strategies and hybrid models of governance
- Data Quality expertise, ideally with SDQ, InfoSteward and Informatica Data Quality
- Information Architecture and Analytics within the framework of MDG
- Expertise in managing the surrounding processes of data onboarding into MDG