Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently searching for a Country Recruiter to work in The Hague, The Netherlands for 6 months + extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large Oil and Gas multi-national client.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of technical recruiting, preferably in the oil/gas industry with experience in a corporate or agency environment (retained/contingency search or contractor supplier)
- Demonstrated in previous employment history a proficiency in communications, negotiations, strategic thinking and decision-making skills
- An understanding of roles and responsibilities of technical/commercial positions within Oil & Gas.
- Credible and confident to build relationships and influence people at all levels both within Shell and in the external marketplace
- Strong sales acumen
- Project and process management skills
- Existing knowledge of sourcing strategies
- Ability to work under pressure and accommodate changing demands
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Strong appreciation of the value of diverse backgrounds
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Self starting personality with hands on approach together with the ability to make an immediate
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.