Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by WA Consultants
Software engineer required for a six month contract in Gothenburg, Sweden, to join a team developing fingerprint tehnology, with a focus on product test. The work includes taking part in the design phase and the production implementation.
- Production test development for wafer, component and system in package.
- This includes test vector, test software and test hardware development
- Yield and cost optimisation for our products.
- Responsible that DFT (design for test) is included early in the design phase
- Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
- Knowledge and experience about ASIC design and test.
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Knowledge and experience from hands-on hardware test and verification.
- Have MSc or alternatively BSc or similar and a number of years' experience in similar work.
To arrange an interview, please send CV (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.