Drug Regulatory Affairs Manager
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Drug Regulatory Affairs Manager vacancy for a globally operating company based in the pharmaceutical sector(Zug region)
- Education: Pharmacist or natural scientist preferably with medical background
- Languages: German (fluent), English (intermediate to advanced) and French (desirable)
- Regulatory Competencies: Organisation of new submissions and product maintenance in due time. Experience and know-how in Drug Regulatory Affairs and project management. Knowledge of Swiss regulations and guidelines. Know how on Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Preparation of the regulatory strategy for new submissions
- Timely submission of new products to Swissmedic in agreement with the yearly target
- Obtain a number of marketing authorizations in accordance with the yearly target
- Drive product maintenance to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide close regulatory support to the product launch work stream
Location: Zug region, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.