SharePoint Developer Contract - Donegal
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
My client is looking for an experienced SharePoint developer for a 6 month contract with a good chance of extension.
- 5+ years of IT experience developing and designing solutions on SharePoint 2013/Online
- Passion for SharePoint and broader Content and Collaboration solutions
- Strong analytical capability, able to analyse a situation, identify a problem and provide solutions.
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint farm components, architecture, configuration, upgrades, deployment of custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Understanding of the SharePoint Platform and core feature set, and working knowledge of SharePoint Services; BCS, Search, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of C# & SQL programming (eg TSQL) advantageous
- Knowledge of React, Angular, or other JS frameworks advantageous
- Familiarity with MVC framework, working knowledge of common architectural patterns
If you have suitable experience please send your CV at k dot collins at nigel frank dot com or I can be contacted on .
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals.