Product Owner - Banking - IAM
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading banking clients and they are currently in need of a seasoned Product Owner with extensive experience in Identity Access Management.
As a Product Owner you bear and show responsibility for (a part of) the IAM services and/or products. You are the owner of the integral backlog of one or more IAM team (s) and you are therefore the central operational point of contact for all items on this backlog. You are responsible for proactively defining, planning and prioritizing the necessary activities to ensure continuity in services (inter alia, LCM roadmapping, patch/release policy, supplier management, etc.), including preparation for recording and accepting risks.
* HBO working and thinking level
* Scrum, Agile and DevOps
* Identity & Access Management products, risk management, change management and supplier management.
* management processes (ITIL), risk management methodologies and development and testing methods.
* successfully completed projects as well as demonstrable experience in continuity environments.
* reporting and interpreting Agile indicators/reports such as burndown charts, velocity, etc.
* thorough product knowledge of PKI architectures and Microsoft FIM.