Senior Visual Product Designer - Online Tech/SaaS
Posted on Oct 9, 2019 by Salt
Senior Visual Product Designer
Design-centric Online SaaS Company
Are you a talented and passionate Senior Visual Product Designer who wants to tackle complex but exciting problems?
Do you want to work for an awesome customer-focused startup SaaS company trusted by the likes of Apple, Nike & AirBnB?
Would you love to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment as part of a curious and skilled team that champion best design practices?
What you'll be doing:
- Working with design leadership to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Designing elegant UIs across platforms and implementing precise visual design.
- Creating and managing asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Creating, maintaining and evolving visual design guidelines
- Effectively communicating and evangelizing design thinking throughout the organization with compelling storytelling.
- Championing empathy for the users. Letting their needs guide you to the best solutions and to inform the product roadmap.
- Collaborating closely with product, business, data and engineering partners in an Agile environment. Delivering innovative design experiences to customers at each stage of their journey.
- Working closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing and iterating on product features.
- Ensuring the delivery of a consistent user experience across the product.
- Taking ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Investing in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further design practices.
- You have a number of years experience designing a variety of consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You can grow design practices to deliver a unified product, from concept to implementation.
- You're energized by hands-on work-sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You're constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You're proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative.
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- You're fluent in English. (The companies working language)
If all of this sounds great to you, we want to see your work!
Show us your portfolio!
Click apply or email directly to (see below)