Customer Service Representatives
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a new and varied challenge.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the business, its subsidiary and associated companies.
* Answering the telephones to respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to enquiries from existing customers.
* Undertake general day to day administration duties encompassing all aspects of Mortgage Accounts procedures such as mortgage completions, redemptions including provision of redemption figures, capital payments, monthly payments, transfers, retention releases, customer amendments, Insurance and Assurance, general enquiries etc.
* Contact customers periodically regarding the services/products utilised to ensure suitability and encourage take-up of other related products. Deal with the despatch of customer questionnaire forms as and when necessary and analyse/summarise the results of questionnaire and marketing activities.
* Assist in the administration of mortgage arrears operations including the provision of any necessary statistical information.
* Prepare and issue standard or dictated letter responses to savings customers as appropriate, including researching and responding to “Lost Account” enquiries.
* Skills & Experiences Required
* At least 5 GCSE’s grade A – C (minimum C grade in both Maths & English).
* At least 1 years’ experience of working in a call centre environment
* Previous telephone-based sales experience within a bank, building society, insurance or other relevant environment
* Previous customer service experience and Administration experience
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a rapport.
* Ability to show a “Customer Comes First” focus.
This is a full-time role comprising 37.5 hours a week, worked Monday to Friday on a shift basis between the hours of 8.00am to 5.30pm.
You will also be required to work one Saturday a month, between the hours of 9.00am to 12.00pm, for which an additional allowance is paid
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17.6k - £20k Annual
£18k - £21.6k Annual
£10 - £12 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£17.6k - £17.6k Annual