Fullstack PHP Developer
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Cloudstream
My client, a Managed Services company specialising in the Construction industry are currently recruiting for an experienced Fullstack PHP Developer to join their growing team to work on their existing bespoke risk management system that was developed to create management solutions for their clients and to also manage their clients projects.
The successful candidate will be an experienced PHP Developer with additional experience of working within a Fullstack capacity or who has previously completed Front End Development work. You will additionally be able to code using Object Orientated Programming and if you have ever worked within AWS that is a bonus.
- Creation of new system functionality
- Amendments to existing features and bug fixes
- R&D of proof of concepts and also bring new ideas to the table
- Structure code in a modern fashion utilising OO (Object Orientated) concepts
- Writing automated tests
- PHP 7+
- Laravel or Symfony Experience
- Vue.JS OR Angular OR React
My clients Head Office is based in Crawley and you must be able to commute there 2 days a week with the option of working from home or their London office for the remaining 3 days.