Risk Manager - Banking - Contract
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading banks and they are currently in need of a Risk Manager to be based in Utrecht for the 6 months assignment.
As a Risk Manager you can deliver an important contribution to the risk management processes to make sure the policies are met on various topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness.
You will be executing First Line Monitoring for one or more departments.
Customer focus, collaboration, deliver results mind set and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of Risk manager.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
* 5-10 years' experience in Risk management
* Knowledge of the Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk and Identity Access Management
* Experience with SCRUM/AGILE/DevOps/LEAN
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch (mandatory)
* Resilient and solution oriented
* Analytics and inquisitive mindset