Global Web Content Manager, Beauty Cosmetics, London
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Global Web Content Manager, Beauty Cosmetics, Household International British Beauty Company, SEO, Digital Marketing, Editorial, Creative.*Urgent*
We are looking for a fast paced, dynamic delivery focussed Web Content Managers with a strong background in global digital marketing in Beauty, Cosmetics or the Fashion industry and an eye for creativity/editorial type roles to work on a large global project to deliver the new website re-design, with the first phase to be delivered in May 2020.
Other responsibilities to include:
- As Lead Global Web Content Manager, you will lead the migration of all content hosted on the website.
- You will be responsible for effectively organising and communicating the content migration pipeline for the new site across the business, managing a web content executive, a digital content producer and external suppliers.
- Able to complete a full content audit of the current website to inform of the migration plans
- Able to design a priority order of content with internal and 3rd parties
- Write creative briefs
- SEO Background
- Able to deliver 6000 images and 1,000,000 words in the time scales
The right candidate will start next week if available, with the London HQ being near London Bridge.
Initial term of contractis until May 2020 with a likely extension to December 2020.
Global Web Content Manager, Beauty Cosmetics, Household International British Beauty Company, SEO, Digital Marketing, Editorial, Creative