Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
Our Client, a technology organisation, is seeking the expertise and assistance of a Python Engineer on a freelance basis in order to build new machines as well as develop new features for their existing machines. These machines are all unique, customized for each individual organisation they produce them for. Within our informal company the software department is the one that brings these extreme machines to life. You will be tasked to transform the vision on the system into working software which fit the needs of each individual company we build machines for.
- software development experience
- You have experience in Python (If not Python then a similar language)
- 3 years of experience in hardware automation
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum process
- Experience with PLC (Programmable Logical Controllers) programming using textual languages
- Degree in Software Engineering, Industrial Automation
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with motion control
- Experience with Beckhoff TwinCat
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.