Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in the Basel area, is now looking for a Implementation/Roll-out Coordinator.
This is a contractural role starting November 2019.
Implementation/Roll-out support for:
- Shared Services Transfer Projects
- Advanced sustainability reporting solution (GAIA Pro)
- integration for transparency require implementations
- Develop process manage repository for transparency
- Support Global Data validation & verification processes
- Support year end disclosure processes for transparency reporting
- Support team members to fulfil deliverables for projects
Communication, Change Management & Training:
- Establish a brand for transparency reporting including supporting
- Establish Training Content and implement a new Training-Platform
- Keep Affiliate Contact list up to date
- Experience with Pharma Finance Projects
- Strong knowledge with Change Management, Roll-out Coordination, Project Coordination
- Experienced with comparable positions within Matrix companies
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.