DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Humanics, LLC
Humanics, LLC is currently seeking a Director of Human Resources for our manufacturing client located in Northeast Ohio.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing human resources initiatives and programs to support the organization's strategic objectives.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A minimum of 8 years human resource management experience and a Bachelor's degree in HR, business management or related field; or a combination of education and experience.
- Professional Certification preferred (eg SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR).
- Broad knowledge and demonstrated capabilities in the following human resources areas: Staffing, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, Training, Performance Management, Safety, AAP/EEO, and Compliance.
- HR experience in a heavy manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, HRMS/Payroll, and ERP systems.
- Self-directed, flexible, able to manage multiple priorities.
- Regular travel in Northeast Ohio required.
Equal Opportunity Employer