Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Volt
Currently composed of two Project Managers, two Functional Analysts and six Account Managers, the PMO team wants to expand and host an additional project manager to meet growing business needs. The role of these PM is to ensure the good conduct of the projects in relation with the Business Units by coordinating the work of the various internal teams impacted while respecting the processes, procedures and standards of the PM Office to guarantee the involvement experts and resources at the right time.
This team combines challenges and fun. Each of its members shares knowledge and thoughts on the projects, but also on tools and a methodology. Mutual support and team spirit are at the service of performance in a positive working atmosphere.
- Identify and monitor the risks of a project
- Coordinate the work of the relevant technical teams at the partner based on the analyzes carried out by the functional analyst,
- Facilitate exchanges between teams and ensure good communication towards the partner and the various actors around the project on the activities in progress
- Manage the partner relationship during the duration of a new deployment project (meeting, Skype discussion, emails)
- Make sure to keep an in-depth knowledge of the partner's site in order to understand their requests for adaptation during the project
- Work in collaboration with the PMO team and ensure regular reporting
- Actively and with the appropriate level of urgency solve the problems encountered
- Contribute actively to the realization of a quality product
- At the end of the project, ensure a "handover" to the operational teams via training and/or documentation.
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience as Project Manager/in project management
- Good knowledge of web architecture
- Good English Proficiency
- A certification in project management method ideally Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Knowledge of Business Casino and Betting is a plus
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €400 Daily
€400 - €450 Daily