Front Arena Applikationsentwickler im Wertschriftenhandel (w/m)
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Front Arena Application Developer vacancy requiring profound securities trading knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' experience of Frontarena development
- Several years of experience using Python as a programming language
- Knowledge in the area of issue and trading of structured products
- Professional Training or Bachelor degree in IT is desirable
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing in the trading system for structured products
- Providing advice and support for the own developments
- Developing applications for pricing, issuing and settlement of structured products and OTC options
- Programming in C#, JSON, MongoDB and Subversion
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.