Senior BI Developer
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Senior BI Developer - 5 months contract, Finance, Basel (SQL, OLAP, SSAS, SSIS, ETL)
Great job opportunity perfectly located in Basel at a global financial institute. This exciting role is perfect for someone who likes to work on developing various data management platforms to enhance data and analytical capabilities at the bank.
- Architect and develop data pipelines to connect various data sources, develop ETL processes and maintain it,
- Design and develop relational as well as multi-dimensional databases to meet business requirements,
- Design and develop operation data store (ODS), enterprise data warehouse (EDW) for Real Time as well periodic reporting,
- Develop and design streaming services for Real Time reporting and data movement,
- Monitor and tune performance of relational as well multidimensional database queries,
- Assist the BI team with occasional development of analytical dashboards
- Excellent Datamodelling skills and experience of working with heterogeneous datasets
- Experience of Data Vault modelling and design.
- Advanced T-SQL programming skills (stored procedures, functions, etc.), as well as developing ETL jobs using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, relational, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework,
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience of SQL Server
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a contract within a leading international team, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.