Product Owner - API Development, Azure
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by MRP Technology Ltd
Product Owner - API Development/Management, Azure
Duration: 6 Month Initial + Extensions
I have an excellent opportunity for a Product Owner to join a leading international client based in Sweden.
In this role you are taking part in roadmap planning, ensuring the team has a good understanding of the platform roadmap and vision as defined in close collaboration with the stakeholders, mainly Platform Owners, Product Owners, Mission Leaders and the Accelerator Hub, to inform the creation and prioritization of the backlog.
You will also:
- Be responsible for maximizing the business value resulting from the development and operation of the platforms/technical products, and ensuring required technologies, toolsets and supporting services, by making trade-off decisions as needed.
- Define and deliver acceptance criteria and the 'Definition of Done' working collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Drive consistency in practice, process, toolset and architecture within the platform.
- Be subject matter expert for the team, providing insight, context and additional information as needed to help understanding of what is required.
- Collaborate with Platform & Product Owners across Digital to refine the backlog and identify cross journey dependencies.
- Wwork cross-functional to ensure that the agile team has what is needs, and remove blockers that prevent the agile team to maximize the delivery of digital products.
- Be involved in sprint planning meetings to help provide clarity and elaborate features to help the team better understand the requirements and how success will be measured.
- :ead, support and secure a competent and high performing, mainly sourced, team and act as a subject matter expert for the team.
Three most important things
- Agile development and delivery practices
- API Development and Management
- Cloud preferably Microsoft Azure