AUTOSAR Toolchain Expert
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Morson International (IT)
Our Clients R&D lab in Grenoble is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning in Model based system engineering for Embedded software system (5G, Automotive, Wireless, IIOT, etc.). They now have an opportunity for either an AUTOSAR toolchain Architect or Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
- Develop a toolchain architecture for developing automotive electronics system based on AUTOSAR platform.
- Collaborate directly with the product teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the toolchain.
- Collaborate with the product teams within the business globally to manage development tools, code repos and utilities.
- Create representations for functions, APIs and user interface of the toolchain
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Contribute with other domains leads and Architects to the elaboration of the global architecture vision, the global roadmap and in making appropriate decisions
- Bachelors or Masters with 8+ years experience, PhD with 5+ years experience in automotive software.
- Deep understanding and working experience in AUTOSAR especially in tools and methodologies.
- Working experience in AUTOSAR WG for more than 1 year.
- Expertise in safe and/or secure usage of C++/C in Embedded Systems.
- The willingness and ability to travel are required.
- Fluent in English, French
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €470 Daily
€350 - €350 Daily
£30k - £45k Annual