Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Web Developer, 6 Month Contract, Zurich
We are looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer for one of our leading reinsurance clients near Zurich.
You will take part in the modernization of the groups finance platform with a cross functional team for a 6-months contract with high possibilities of extensions.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the full life cycle of a new system development from early brainstorming, prototyping, implementation to optimization during business as usual
- The small teams follow an agile working style and are adopting develops best practices
- Make sure the Front End looks good and works optimal from a usability perspective
- Working in a cross functional team of engineers, business analysts and subject matter experts
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Good sense of aesthetics in graphical design
- HTML 5
- Angular 2+
- A proactive approach in building intuitive, clean and good looking Web UIs
- Fluent in English
Important soft skills:
- Strong communication skill
- Good experience to work in an international environment with different teams
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.