Java Developer - Contract
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Vantage Resources
Java Developer - Contract, South Dublin City
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global payments and technology companies!
Java Developer Tester Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
You will be part of a journey building next generation Digital Identity on a global scale to be cloud native.
- Provide guidance to junior team members
- Regularly conduct code review
- Significant advanced code development
- Working with Cutting Edge Technologies
What you need:
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Extensive experience in using the Spring Framework
- Exposure to Groovy
- Experience with building and deploying apps via CI/CD by using Jenkins
- Cloud Tools such as Docker, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Android/iOS development experience
What's on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.