Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Site Acquisition Support Employee
Site Acquisition Support Employee urgently needed for long term opportunity in Den Haag, Netherlands location
Overall purpose of position
The main purpose of this position is:
- Assist the site negotiators in obtaining the information from the customers databases
- Update the customers databases after two hand signed updated lease contracts
- Manage time lines with the customer for sites in escalation.
- Informs the site owner about changes which are planned during the project
- Communicate with both site owner and customer about the planned changes at site.
- Identify in which cases a contract change is necessary
Output of position
Criteria for satisfactorily performance:
- Accurate administration
- Good cooperation with the site negotiators and the customer
- Managing deadlines and process lead times
The site Acquisition Support employee assists the site negotiators in obtaining the data they need to do their job and updates the customer's databases with the site acquisition results after the updated lease contract has been signed by both parties. Furthermore he/she manages the timelines of the sites that are in the escalation process.
Qualifications, experience and expertise
- Educational level should be MBO
- Preferably (not hard requirement): Legal background (education)/affinity.
- MS Office
- GammaNetOne Real Estate Module and ECM4Sites experience is a pre
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, strong verbal and written communication is essential
- Communication skills
- At least two years in similar function, preferably familiar to KPN Netherlands Environment
- Able to work according to the outlined processes
- Good planning and organizational skills (be able to work independently)
- Be able to work under time pressure and handle deadlines and targets
- Be able to work in continuously changing situation
- Be able to prioritize and translate these priorities into actions
Shortlisting immediately interviews this week!