PL/SQL Developer - Oracle DBA
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
At the moment I am looking for a PL/SQL developer/Oracle DBA to work in Amsterdam, for a 1 year contract. After this contract you will receive a permanent offer at one of the biggest financial company's in the Netherlands.
This job is a mixture of both developer and Oracle DBA. You must have a keen interest in performance analysis and improvement and getting to know the applications running on top of the database to be able to answer risk related questions. This particular system uses advanced queuing so knowledge of that would be a big advantage. This job is not just about keeping a system running it is about improving it.
Your key responsibilities are summarized below:
- Work closely with business and technical analysts to ensure Installation, upgrades, cloning, and patching of databases (11g, 12c)
- Maintaining the coding standards throughout all the database objects
- Manage, monitor and configure AQ workflow
- Perform system admin activities: user administration, tablespace management, ASM administration
- Responsible for ensuring the availability and performance of all assigned database environments
- Knowledge of PL/SQL codes procedure, function, triggers, packages and its functioning etc.
I hope this caught your attention! If so, please apply with your resume or get in contact with me directly.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.