Enterprise Architect OSS
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Enterprise Architect OSS.
A great Freelance/Contract opportunity came up for a French speaking Enterprise Architect in Brussels to join a fast-growing Telecoms service provider.
The company is a quad play experiencing a massive growth and there are exciting business plans for the coming years. The position is based just outside Brussels.
You will join the Application Architecture Department working mainly on the OSS side of the business.
In the Application Architecture Department, the Enterprise OSS Architect will be responsible of:
* Translating operational and business needs into a "high level design" of the IT solution, upstreaming of the functional analyzes.
* Describing in a high-level and end-to-end way the IT architecture to be implemented (decomposition of impacted IT systems, their main interactions and impacted data models).
* Formulating the general technical-functional IT recommendations for the suppliers' specifications (RFI/RFP). Participate in the evaluation of the offers.
* Following Lead Analysts, Analysts and Lead Developers (without people management) to ensure consistency of functional analysis with the defined architecture.
* Managing the knowledge management of the architecture of the existing information systems.
* Ensuring a technological watch, proposing and motivating the possible evolutions of the IT architecture. Performing SWOT analyzes on the different transformation trajectories.
* Ensuring that all these activities are carried out in accordance with the schedule and the budgets while guaranteeing an optimal quality of the solutions delivered.
To carry out this mission, the experience, the knowledge of the "rules of the art" in IT architecture and the interest in Business take precedence.
* You have a University degree, Master level (preferably Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics).
* You have at least 7 to 12 years of experience in development, analysis, project management or architecture activities.
* Professional experience in TELECOM is desired. In particular if it has allowed to acquire a good knowledge of the OSS domain and BSS/OSS interactions in compliance with the frameworks recommended by the TM Forum.
* Any application experience 'Domain Resource' (inventory, topology, GIS, etc.) will be taken into consideration.
* You understand the SOA/BPM approach: design of interaction diagrams, definition of multi-system processes and services to set up, definition of tests. The mastery of UML and BPMn languages will be highly appreciated.
* You are solution and problem-solving oriented.
* You express yourself perfectly in French, both orally and in writing. You have excellent editorial skills. In particular you are able to express simple, clear and synthetic technical and/or functional issues often complex. In addition, you have very good knowledge of English.
* Your experience has been gained in multi-stakeholder projects involving multiple heterogeneous systems.
* You are able to work in a team.
* You have good listening skills.
* You show great autonomy.
We invite you to actively participate in exciting projects in a work environment where skills and diversity prevail.
Are you a freelance French speaking Enterprise Architect with a strong history in working in the OSS domain? If you're looking for your next exciting contract, don't look further and apply now!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.