Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Machine Learning Engineer - Stockholm
Machine Learning Engineer -
We are looking for experienced Machine Learning Engineers to Advanced Analytics & AI, within AA Product Flow on a 6 months contract in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 5+ years' work life machine learning experience (in advanced analytics environments)
- You have been involved in feature engineering and in prototyping machine learning applications that have been deployed to production
- You have experience in working with high volume heterogeneous data, and are knowledgeable about data storage and modelling techniques
- Experience from building large-scale data infrastructures, including, but not limited to, containerization and cluster management/consolidation
- You have experience from agile environments, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation.
- Able to handle detailed analysis, work independently and in a structured way
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with languages like Python, R on a daily basis
- Familiar with common machine learning toolboxes (Pandas, Scikit-learn).
- Practical Experience with big data and Spark; building, tuning and optimizing end-to-end pipelines in Spark
- Experience from deploying and maintaining Hadoop
- Experience in Devops (Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Docker, ansible etc)
- Familiarity with ETL, data quality, database modelling and data warehousing principles
- Experience from Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is meriting
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!