NodeJS Solution Designer
Posted on Oct 8, 2019 by Senovo IT
Senovo IT is urgently looking for a NodeJS Solution Designer in Brussels, Belgium for a long term assignment.
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical solutioning, designing and implementation of web solutions for global clients
- Should have architected, and lead implementation of at least 3 large sized web applications solutions that required full stack development Front End apps, Back End, 3rd party services integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, architectural concerns and approaches
- Strong experience in designing and implementing solutions using enterprise technology stacks JAVA/.NET/NodeJS
- Strong experience in implementing solutions for enterprise and consumer mobile use cases, with applications built using native Android and iOS, cross platform React Native or Xamarin and responsive web React JS and Angular approaches
- Strong experience in designing database schema on both traditional RDBMS and modern NoSQL databases
- Practical knowledge in usage of at least one of the leading cloud services AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform for building mobile solutions
- Good understanding of mobile applications development process and ecosystem.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts, with working knowledge of Git and a CI tool like Jenkins
- Must be able to create different types of software diagrams using UML 2.0 constructs.
- Desired Skills (Experience in below)
- Microservices (NodeJS, Python, Java (Struts/Spring))
- Web frameworks (ReactJS, Angular)
- Database (oracle, MySQL, postgres, mongoDB)
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- CICID (Jenkins, bamboo, Azure devOps pipelines, Bitbucket pipelines, AWS pipelines)
Please apply for immediate consideration.